Dear guests and partners,
We are pleased to welcome you back to RIN Grand Hotel. Because the health and safety of our Guests, Partners and Employees is our top priority, we will do our utmost to offer you the highest level of security and comfort.
Clean & Safe label represents our new standard of cleanliness, prevention and control against COVID-19.
We have revised all operational standards and procedures, we have implemented measures starting from the measuring of the body temperature through the sistem Thermometricon Gate, and physical distancing measures but also a permanent coaching of our employees.
Regarding our cleaning and disinfecting protocol of the hotel rooms, conference rooms and common areas we have implemented it together with our partner Cleaning Logistic.
The safety measures that we have introduced will inevitably lead to some restrictions of certain services, including the restaurant and bar of our hotel. Please join and support us in complying fully with the safety measures outlined below.
• Mandatory protective mouth and nose covering for staff and guests.
• Sanitiser dispensers in all common areas, at the reception, in the lobby and in the toilets.
• Hourly disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, lift call buttons, counters at reception etc.).
• Regular airing of common areas.
• Lift capacity limited to two persons at any one time (except for families).
• Notices displayed in central areas to draw attention to hygiene rules.
• The Restaurant "La Boema" has been reopened and is currently operating in accordance with the latest regulations from the authorities - a distance of minimum 2 meters between tables and no more than 6 guests seated at the same table.
• All guests and staff members will have their temperature checked automatically and remotely using thermal scanners. People with a body temperature above 37,3 degrees Celsius will not be allowed access.
• The front door handles will be covered in nanoseptic foils.
Reception, check-in and check-out
• We recommend credit card payments whenever possible.
• Disinfection of room keys and key cards.
• Disinfection of all surfaces in the rooms.
• Regular and frequent disinfection of door handles, light switches, staircase handrails etc.
• Reduced paper amenities in rooms (such as pads and guest directories).
• The staff in charge with housekeeping will wear protective equipment.
• New guests will be accommodated after 24 hours since the previous guest has been checked-out.
Festive and Corporate Events
• Gatherings of up to 50 people will be permitted indoor.
• Tables will be placed keeping a minimum distance of 2 meters between people.
• Coffee break packages will be served à la carte or, for example, in the form of lunch boxes.
• Regular disinfection of all surfaces by staff and regular airing of the events rooms.
We would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in us. We will continue to do everything we can to help ensure you have a safe and pleasant stay.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!